The Red Kite Teaching School Alliance is a partnership of Yorkshire schools and institutions, across all phases, primary, secondary and special, from inner city locations to rural contexts, that have come together to share our skills, experience, talent and capacity to help improve the learning and achievement of young people across Yorkshire and the Humber.
The Alliance provides nationally accredited and bespoke leadership, training, support, research and development opportunities to school staff across the region. We have a bank of nationally and regionally recognised experts within the Alliance that can act as a task force to help schools and individuals in need of support.
Areas of particular involvement for Horsforth School include:
- Initial Teacher Education
- Shared reviews of standards, learning and teaching
- Classroom-based research and development
- Promoting student leadership
- Improving teacher performance through shared best practice and professional training.
Please read more about the Red Kite Teaching Alliance at: www.redkitealliance.co.uk